Dolly M Rosario
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration – Finance Major – DeVry University
- Certified Professional Coach – Fowler Wainwright International
- Current job: Insurance Agent at Country Financial
What are your two top strengths?
- Numbers! I love numbers! Always have since a little girl….my parents would call me a walking calculator.
- I genuinely care! I always go that extra mile whenever possible to improve someone’s financial situation.
What are your top two values?
- Integrity – People do business with people they know, like and trust.
- Respect – I don’t judge my clients. I treat everyone I meet like I want to be treated. Realistically, people don’t know what they don’t know and are bound to make mistakes along the way.
What is your passion?
Helping families achieve their financial PEACE OF MIND. I love helping others. I love knowing that because of my work with this family, they are going to be ok.
- Junior Achievement program for 4th grade students – teaching them about finances
- Founder of Hispanos Unidos Ahora y Siempre, Inc. – Professional Lead Networking Group for Bilingual professionals.
- Member of the Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Bloomingdale Area Women in Business
My hero: Oprah Winfrey – she empowers me!
What will you be doing in five years?
I would love to be part of Country’s upper management team and to have expanded Hispanos Unidos throughout the state of Illinois with different chapters and partnering with several Chambers.
Personally, I would love to travel Europe.
If you can dream it, you can do it!